By Tiffany Lo For Mailonline. A factory worker from southeast China put a half-a-metre long eel into his anus in a bid to cure his constipation problem. Doctors were shocked when the found the Asian swamp eel in his stomach along with faeces and food residue. Mr Liu, from Guangzhou, 49, stuck a 1.
Man dies after eel is inserted into his rectum
Man puts eel in his anus to treat constipation | Daily Mail Online
A man has refused to tell doctors how an eel managed to get stuck up his anus while he was drunk. The man in his 40s, who did not want to be named, was taken for treatment at Nanchang University hospital in eastern China where x-rays revealed the creature was in his abdomen. The man himself, who is said to have arrived drunk, also refused to explain how an eel found its way up his backside. A month later, another man from Sichuan Province in south-western China was treated in a similar case, only this time his friends inserted the live eel up his backside as a prank. The animal became stuck inside her during the July live stream, and she needed life-saving surgery afterwards. Sign Up for News Updates. Sign up.
Man Has 15-Inch Eel Removed After Inserting It Into His Anus To 'Cure Constipation'
A man had to have inch long eel pulled from his gut after he inserted it, still alive, into his rectum in an attempt to 'cure his constipation'. However, things didn't go according to the unnamed man's plan and the eel managed to tear a hole through his bowels, leaving him close to death. The man, who is in his 50s, arrived at Dongguan Huangjiang Hospital in Guangdong in China after suffering with pains in his stomach. He had severe sepsis, leading to septic shock, and was unable to communicate coherently, according to head of general surgery Li Jian.
A man has died after a live eel was inserted into his bottom for a joke, according to recent reports. The year-old chef from Sichuan in China had apparently passed out after a heavy bout of drinking and friends inserted a 50cm Asian swamp eel into his rectum for a bit of fun. However, the joke wasn't so funny when the man died after suffering severe abdominal pains.